Sasol’s new value chain-based operating model came into effect in 2014. Towards this end, the Sasol Group is now organised into two upstream business units, three regional operating hubs, and four customer-facing strategic business units, supported by fit-for-purpose functions as reflected in our new Sasol website.
By combining the talent of our people and our technological advantage, Sasol has been a pioneer in innovation for over six decades. As market needs and stakeholder expectations have changed, so too have our methods, facilities and products, driving progress to deliver long-term shareholder value sustainably. The growth and enhancement of our foundation businesses in Southern Africa is complemented by the significant chapter of growth, Sasol has entered in its history.
At Sasol, we recognise the growing need for countries to secure supply of energy and chemicals. For many countries, specifically those with abundant hydrocarbons, in-country conversion of these resources into liquid fuels and chemicals goes a long way to boost national economies.
Sasol’s focused and strong project pipeline means we are actively capitalising on the growth opportunities that play to our strengths in Southern Africa and North America. Our focus is creating value sustainably and we are proud to be taking this company, to new frontiers.
Sasol was established in 1950 in South Africa and we remain one of the country’s largest investors in capital projects, skills development and technological research and development. The company is listed on the JSE in South Africa and on the New York Stock Exchange in the United States.
Purpose of Job /Role Intent:
- A 12 month internship opportunity for youth with any post-matric HR qualification with the possibility to extend if performance requirements and standards are met.
- Interns will be placed within the Learning and Development Function and will gain practical experience in training coordination and multi-functional training administrative duties.
1. Planning, scheduling and managing the bookings of internal and external courses and training events
- Accurate (Customer survey rating > 85%) of scheduling of OME specific interventions
2. Document control, inclusive but not limited to the capturing of training history and training related record keeping and archiving
- Maintain record keeping, archiving and/or filing system as per agreed OME process
3. Stakeholder engagement and support, inclusive but not limited to client facing engagements and meetings
- Customer survey rating > 85%
4. Multi-functional training administrative duties
- Customer survey rating > 85%
5. Administrate learning on SAP LSO and T@W LMS according to Regional IM and HR Standards
- LSO and LMS audits > 85%
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with Sasol Employment Equity plan
- This is a 12 month NPE contract position.
Required entry Qualifications:
- Post-matric HR qualification in HR / Learning e.g. Higher Certificate, diploma, degree
Required entry Years of relevant experience: