Igniting Systems Change Leadership
In a world of increasing uncertainty, it is imperative that we, as systems change leaders, continuously build our capacity to work with and in complexity, and develop ways to increase our impact. This requires new ways of being and doing together—ways that disrupt the status quo, engage our whole selves, and work effectively with sameness and difference-- for the purpose of catalyzing change in people and systems who are stuck in old patterns and practices.
This course will help you to:
- Clarify your developmental path as a systems leader
- Increase your self-awareness and capacity for perspective-taking
- Access and apply different ways of knowing
- Work with group energetics, including your own
- Build your capacity to stay open, humble and curious in the face of uncertainty
- Deepen your capacity to lead transformative change
Course structure & format
This 2-month virtual learning experience will be delivered through:
- Facilitated online sessions, with 20 hours of instruction time across 5 sessions
- Peer-learning with an international network of systems change leaders
- 1-to-1 coaching from an experienced coach and facilitator to support your growth as a systems change practitioner
- A tailored online learning environment and set of resources
- Reading, exercises and reflection to be completed in your own time
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Is this for me?
This course is suited to individuals who have:
- an intermediate level of systems change practice, gathered through the School of System Change Basecamp or a similar program, or through extensive applied learning in facilitating change with a systems lens
- some previous group facilitation experience, whether learning offers, workshops, or collaborative projects
- an opportunity to apply the skills you are learning from this course in a practical setting
Deadline: As soon as possible
Program Starts: October 20, 2021
Program Ends: November 19, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
Individual: $1,250 USD *
Organization: $1,750 USD **
*The Individual rate is available to incoming participants interested in furthering facilitation, inquiry and systems change practice, for their own development.
**The Organization rate is available to those furthering facilitation, inquiry and systems change practice on behalf of an organization.
VAT does not apply. As part of our efforts to broaden the reach of our programs to traditionally underrepresented groups in this space, we are offering a 30% discounted rate for those in need of financial assistance.