Our specially designed Mendix Developer Program is the kick-start of your career within Mendix, where you can allow your talent to flourish and make impact. Mendix needs to add young high potential developers, selected based on our Mendix Blue values and train them to kick start their career at Mendix. This is what the Mendix Developer Program is all about: to set young potential up for success towards a great career and contribution to Mendix. As a Mendix Developer Talent, we will provide you with the knowledge about our company, systems and tools and YOU need to show your value by learning fast, making a difference and showing your talent.
The duration of our Mendix Developer Program is 6 months. The first month of the program is a Mendix bootcamp, where you will be intensively working, together with other talents, to master the basic Mendix skills. After this month you will be following different types of training one day of the week(UX/Scrum etc) and the other 4 days you will be working in the Community & Collaboration Unit.
The Community & Collaboration unit, is the unit you will join full time after the program.This unit was established to improve collaboration between tens of thousands of Mendix developers, starting with the development of the Mendix Forum, the Mendix AppStore and the Mendix Academy and then many more followed. Meanwhile, these collaboration tools have become essential to the Mendix Platform and we will continue to improve them and we need you to help us do that!
Responsibility in your role from day one:
- Gaining knowledge of our platform and business by an intensive bootcamp(first month);
- You will be learning fast, making a difference and showing your talent;
- Meeting and exceeding on the agreed individual goals;
- Maintain effective relationships with internal customers/technical peers to support effective delivery;
- Ensuring that the knowledge in your discipline and technology stack remains up to date;
- Sharing knowledge within the team and/or unit;
- Ensuring visibility within Mendix.
Our Guiding Principles
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
- We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
- We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
- We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
- We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
- We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
- We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
- We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
You are the talented innovator we need if you:
- Believe in our vision and our business and want to play a role in our success;
- Have 0-2 years of working experience;
- Love to drive innovation and you have an affinity for technology and its latest trends
- Must be able to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment;
- Pro-active and act when needed without needing specific instructions;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Open minded, being able to think outside the box;
- Collaborative and willing to take ownership and walk the extra mile;
- Have high-energy, is results driven;
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you’ll find one at Mendix. We are at a pivotal time in our company’s existence: where rapid growth meets stable funding. This is the time for industrious people to raise their hands to solve the next generation of problems. Mendix is a place where ambitious people can thrive; where you can identify an issue, propose a solution, and build the structure to make it happen.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we’re backed by the resources and stability of one of the world’s largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.