Have you ever considered studying for a Master's in any European city? Would you like to learn more about scholarships from European universities for bachelor, Master or PhD? Are you thinking about continuing your education in Europe, particularly – in the Netherlands?! Then we invite you for a Workshop on Education in Europe!
The Workshop will take part from 12th till 17th November 2017 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, During the event we will tell you about educational system in Europe and scholarships available from European universities. The main emphasis will be made on universities in the Netherlands – we will discuss different universities in the Netherlands, their programs and scholarships. So if you want to study in Europe (especially – if you want to study in the Netherlands) and receive a scholarship for your studies – this Workshop is for you!
What to expect?
- Lectures of educational system – we will provide you a lecture on educational system, we will tell about education system in Europe with a special emphasis on Dutch features.
- Information about scholarships – we will provide you information about scholarships at European and particularly Dutch universities – about available scholarships, requirements and application process.
- Information about preparing the application – European standards, useful tips and necessary rules.
- Visits to universities – we will visit some of the universities in the Netherlands, meet staff and learn about scholarships available from this particular university.
- Visits to institutions providing scholarships – each university in the Netherlands has own programs of scholarships for foreign students. In addition to that there are other institutions providing different types of financial support for foreign students. Will will learn about the opportunities they can offer.
- Consultation on educational program – we will conduct a consultation to help you to choose the program and prepare the application.
- Aim of the course is to provide you essential information which you need about the education in Europe. Moreover, we will help you to choose the right university and prepare the application.
- Special offer – all participants who will attend the course and will decide to apply for scholarships in Dutch universities will be offered individual consultation and guidance.
- The Workshop will cover all the levels of education – Bachelor's, Master's and PhD. But the special emphasis will be made on Master studies including MBA studies (Master in Business Administration). The Netherlands is a country which offer one of the largest numbers of scholarships for Master's degree. We will discuss various options how to apply and receive those scholarships.
If you want to continue your education in Europe but do not know how – this Workshop is certainly for you!
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Deadline: November 10, 2017
Program Starts: November 12, 2017
Program Ends: November 17, 2017
Cost/funding for participants:
The fee for the course is 550 euro. The fee includes:
- Accommodation (in Amsterdam)
- The course (including all the cost materials)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and coffee-breaks)
The tickets to and from the Netherlands are not included in the price. The participants need to purchase their tickets additionally.