Why GSK? A science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our 3 global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
Are you a commercially sharp graduate who wants to help people do more, feel better, live longer? You can work towards this goal as part of our Commercial management team, based in Pharmaceuticals.
The Future Leaders Programme suits graduates who want a career with real purpose. It’s an accelerated development programme that equips graduates with the knowledge, skills, and attributes to move quickly into senior positions at GSK. You’ll experience diverse aspects of our business and will build breadth into your career by taking rotations within your business unit, by moving into a different business area. Participants benefit from a rich variety of structured training, individual mentoring, and opportunities to relocate globally. From the start, our challenging rotations will help you deliver the standards of excellence that we’d expect from a future leader in healthcare.
This is a three-year program that includes four rotations with assignments in areas including:
- Medical Representative;
- Commercial Training;
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor (graduate by April 2019) in Pharmaceutical, Bio Medical Sciences, or Sciences. Master’s degree is a plus
- No more than 2 years post graduate work experience (if any)
- Have experiences 1 year in sales is preferred.
- Strong professional skills and good academic results
- Authorized to work within Thailand
- Analytical skill, drive change, influencing skill and commercial awareness
- Location mobility is required and must be able to travel
- Fluent in Thai and English (written and spoken)
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
If you help us to achieve our special purpose, and you do it in a way that’s true to our values, then we’ll reward you for your hard work.
Our rewards package includes:
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus based on company performance
- Access to healthcare and wellbeing programmes, pension plan membership, savings programmes, time off and childcare support
- Employee recognition programmes which reward exceptional achievements
- Long term incentives through share ownership link your rewards to our longer term performance