We, the Retail Consulting department of the BMW Group support more than 800 BMW and MINI dealers every year to get their processes right, boost their performance and make them ready for the future. We are a performance driven team of in-house consultants searching for likeminded talents. Our international team steers worldwide consulting projects in selected BMW Group markets and their dealerships.
Additionally our consulting programmes focus on classical sales and aftersales topics as well as overarching areas such as business management, digital strategy, and customer experience.
We aim to increase the performance of our dealerships by optimising structures, processes and behaviours measured by clearly defined KPIs (Key Performance Indicator). Further we continuously investigate the need for new consulting programmes to ensure the success of the BMW Group retail network.
What awaits you?
- You assist the market management team in setting up and implementing international consulting projects.
- For that you are responsible for respective work packages within individual projects.
- The support of our team in the implementation of consulting projects in more than 30 countries rounds off your exciting field of activity.
The term of employment is 4 months with earliest starting date 08-15-2019.
This is a full-time internship.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Qualifications and experience
- Studies of Business Administration, Science or a comparable course of studies.
- Second half bachelor´s degree or master´s program.
- Knowledge in MS Office, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- German and English business fluent, further language skills desirable.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Independent and structured work style.
- Ambition to tackle new tasks and take on responsibility.
- Analytical thinking.
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001