Provided by: TriGlobal B.V.
Are you motivated to make a difference? Are you driven to make a good impression? Do you like to achieve goals and develop your career? As an Online Marketeer, you are responsible to manage and promote (online) content, as well as expand the reach of (one or more) our Sirelo platforms.
TriGlobal is an online based company with history in lead generation, matching moving companies with online consumers. We are currently experiencing rapid growth and wanting to take the next step by expanding the reach of our Sirelo platforms in numerous countries.
Job description marketing intern
As a marketing intern you will be responsible for the development and promotion of our online platform and the content on it. To give you a better idea of what your daily activities would look like, we summed up the most important marketing activities below.
- Development of the marketing strategies suitable for each market
- Creating content for your own website(s)
- SEO Optimization
- Daily operational activities in the marketing team
- Improving our websites
- Affiliate marketing & cross-sell projects
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes to help us achieve this goal:
- A native speaker for one of the following languages:
- Minimum English (both written and spoken) level of C1
- Can work both independently and within a team
- Has an intercultural affinity
- Has ability to adapt fast and is open to change
- A driven personality
- Has a creative and professional approach to all tasks
It would be advantageous if the candidate
- Speaks an additional language besides one of the above
- Has knowledge of online marketing
- Has worked in the removal or logistics industry
- Has worked in a lead generation or online platform environment
Deadline: As soon as possible
Program Starts: August 09, 2021
Program Ends: February 09, 2022
Cost/funding for participants:
What can TriGlobal offer you?
- Market conform salary
- A multicultural and multilingual work environment
- Young and motivated colleagues and company mindset
- Training and personal development programs
- Transport compensation
- Monthly social drinks and diverse team building activities
- Modern approach to work hours
Where are we located?
We are currently located in Dordrecht, the Netherlands. The office is newly renovated with a lot of space, located 5 minutes’ walk from the central train station.