Andorra Austria Belgium Denmark Finland France Germany Gibraltar Greece Iceland Ireland Italy Liechtenstein Luxembourg Malta Monaco Netherlands Norway Portugal San Marino Singapore Spain Sweden Switzerland United Kingdom United States of America Vatican City Worldwide
Our Scopes of Scholarship
1- Scholarships in Master's Degrees,
2- Scholarships for Research and Developments in the field of Medicine
3- Complimentary Scholarships for Doctorate studies in Singapore (TEV-SINGA)
Ongoing Scholarship Programs
- TEV, United States and West European Scholarships
- TEV-UK Government's Chevening Scholarships for United Kingdom
- TEV-DAAD Scholarships for Germany
- TEV-French Embassy's Scholarships for France
- TEV-Garring Foundation's Scholarships for Denmark
- TEV-Dr.Orhan Birman Scholarships in Medicine
- TEV-SINGA Complimentary PhD Scholarships in Singapore
- TEV-Japan Scholarships
Corporate Scholarship Funds
- TEV-Fiat Italy Scholarships
- TEV-TÜSİAD Scholarships for the United States and West European Countries
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- To be a citizen of the Turkish Republic and under the age of 30,
- Candidates are supposed to study in mentioned fields within the boundaries of Turkey and should be in their last year or graduates of those programs. (For MBA studies applicants are required to be graduates).
- Candidates should have for the postgraduate study a GPA of at least 3 out of 4 or 75 out of 100 (Those who attend the I. learning program at Turkish universities can apply for our scholarships).
- Candidates should know the language of the country they are planning to study at a level to pursue a master's program (Language test results can be given to TEV after the scholarship application within the predetermined time limit).
1) Those who will study in English should score at least 79-80 in the TOEFL exam or 6.5 in the IELTS. If the master's program will be in English, adequacy of professional knowledge is measured via GMAT for business management studies and GRE for other fields. Candidates must be ranked in the top 50% in those tests.
2) Candidates who know German, French and Italian should certify that their language proficiency is sufficient to study at a master's program in the applicable country.