United States of America
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy,delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
Our office consists of people who are passionate, dedicated and innovative people. The tasks associated with this internship will fall into two categories:
- Planning – work with the department staff on planning elements of media promotion for UFC PPV events, FIGHT PASS marketing, and other promotions as they arise
- Buying – work with the staff in coordinating internal and external buying parties such as media agencies for media buys
- Reporting – work with the team compiling post-campaign results analysis of media performance, which will involve.
- Collecting proof-of-performance documentation from media partners
- Compiling and tracking event-to-event Key Performance Indicators
- Marketing Campaigns
- Planning – determining target market segments for each individual campaign as the particulars dictate,
- Executing – requesting creative treatments from production and creative departments
- Tracking the delivery of all creative campaign elements
- Distribution of campaign elements to affiliate partners
- Cross-departmental communication and fulfillment of campaign elements
Specifically, the intern will work on promotions within the semester related to upcoming Pay-Per-View events. They will be asked to gather post-event performance data, compile results and build “campaign books” for the events. The intern will also attend meetings and conference calls with media agency partners, and other partners to gain an understanding of the nuances of building marketing campaigns in support of live televised events.
The intern will learn from the ground up the processes of building a Pay-Per-View Television tune in marketing campaign, from budgeting and planning, to the development of messaging and creative, to the targeting of high propensity segments, to the execution of media buys and fulfillment of campaign materials, to the analysis of campaign performance after the dust settles
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
UFC conducts pre-employment background and drug screenings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
Start: Fall 2019