In the European team for Customer Development (CD) of Ice Cream there is an interesting new (international) eCommerce internship available. The European CD Ice Cream team is responsible for growing the Ice Cream businesses around Europe.
This team provides consultancy services to country leaders, initiates capability projects, ensures best practice sharing between countries and leads several big ice cream projects. The team operates at the crossroad of marketing and sales, interacting with country marketing and sales teams, European brand teams and with several other stakeholders like the Global CD team, European eCommerce team etc.
As an intern, you will report to the Senior European Ice Cream Out of Home Manager and in this role you will be responsible for contributing to several eCommerce projects.
- Contribute to several eCommerce projects
- Lead several eCommerce sub-projects together with the different European markets
- Support the team in strategy forming work streams
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Andrélon, Blue Band and Conimex.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- You have professional experience with eCommerce
- You have a great affiliation for eCommerce
- You have a ‘think outside the box’ and ‘getting things done’ mentality
- You have proven project management skills;
- You are open, proactive, and not afraid to take initiative;
- You are very organized and structured;
- Excellent and proven skills in Power Point
- You are communicative and comfortable with working virtually
- You are looking for a full time (40 hours/week) internship for six months, starting as soon as possible
For any additional queries, please contact Wesley.email@example.com