The University of Bath School of Management is one of the UK's leading business schools. The Bath MBA is an exciting and innovative 12-month programme, ranked 6th in the UK and 58th in the world by The Economist Which MBA? (2016). To mark their 50th anniversary, The University of Bath School of Management is offering prospective full-time MBA students for 2017 the opportunity to showcase their business skills and compete for a scholarship worth £15,000.
The Bath MBA is an exciting and innovative programme providing you with a world-class learning experience and excellent career opportunities. Build your global network, learn from the best, and develop your personal skills to become a smart and successful leader.
Key facts: Full-time MBA
Duration: one year
Start date: September 2017
Apply by: 1 June 2017 (Overseas), 1 August 2017 (UK/EU)
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- University degree: Bachelor
- IELTS Academic: 7.0 overall, no less than 6.5 or
- PTE Academic (Pearson): 69 overall, no less than 62 in any component or
- TOEFL: iBT 100 overall, no less than 24
- Minimum 3 years of relevant, post-graduate management work experience
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All participants must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All participants must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
Deadline: May 21, 2017
Cost/funding for participants:
Partial tuition fee waiver for the full-time Bath MBA programme worth £15,000.