Showcase your leadership skills as a potential 2018 candidate for an Edinburgh MBA Leadership Scholarship valued at £10,000.
Are you the leader of the future that can take advantage of the Edinburgh Business School's Full Time MBA?
The Edinburgh MBA is designed to prepare business managers for the new global challenges ahead, by focusing on new ways of thinking and developing personal and leadership capabilities.
The University of Edinburgh Business School is offering prospective FT MBA students looking to begin their studies in 2018 the opportunity to showcase their leadership skills and present themselves as candidates for the Edinburgh MBA Leadership Scholarship (valued at £10,000).
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
IMPORTANT: You must apply online to the University of Edinburgh Business School, in addition to completing the Sqore.com challenge.
- At least three years' work experience in a managerial role.
- You will need a UK first-class or 2:1 honours degree in any subject, or an equivalent overseas qualification.
Applicants who have been offered a place on the University of Edinburgh MBA programme are elligible to compete for a scholarship worth £10,000. Candidates can only apply for a scholarship once they have received an offer (conditional or unconditional) to join the MBA programme and have either firmly accepted the offer or be intending to do so.
Deadline: March 01, 2018
Cost/funding for participants:
Details for the Edinburgh MBA Leadership Scholarship
The Edinburgh MBA gives you a clear focus on the role of a strategic leader, highly sought-after in today's ever more volatile and uncertain world. Integrated professional development and a personal coaching programme combine into a boutique experience, with cohorts big enough for a diverse student body and personal enough for 1:1 attention.
Our 12-month MBA programme focuses on a range of core business, management and leadership disciplines, integrating courses to build your capability for incisive analysis, innovation and strategic leadership. It also allows participants a choice of specialisation in finance, strategy or entrepreneurship.
MBA Leadership Scholarships (worth £10,000) will be awarded to candidates who:
- can demonstrate strong leadership experience or potential;
- have sound academic credentials; and
- who have substantive work experience, normally of at least five years.
Costs (for entry 2018)
- MBA Business Administration - 1 Year (Full Time): £29,100 (Home/EU & Overseas)
- MBA Business Administration (with International Exchange) - 1 Year (Full Time): £29,100 (Home/EU & Overseas)