Belgium Kenya Lebanon Mexico Online Philippines United States of America Worldwide
The World Youth Alliance volunteer opportunities give an opportunity for young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of the World Youth Alliance to contribute practically to WYA's projects and to experience the ideas of WYA at work. The type of projects available for volunteers to work on are diverse, and vary according to the calendar of events of the organization.
The World Youth Alliance is a global coalition of young people committed to promoting the dignity of the person and building solidarity among youth from developed and developing nations.
We train young people to work at the regional and international levels to impact policy and culture. Through this lived experience of the dignity of the person, young people are able to affirm life at all levels of society.
Volunteer with the World Youth Alliance Asia Pacific office today! Volunteer opportunities range from Administration to Special Projects.
- ADMINISTRATION - As a volunteering with the administration team, you work with the staff of the regional office. You help the region with day-to-day tasks that are crucial to running the region!
- MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS - Members of our Marketing Committee help spread the word about the Alliance! Our Volunteers help us tell other people about the WYA, and invite them to become more involved with us!
- MEMBERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - Membership Development volunteers help us build the membership of the World Youth Alliance. They become our local contacts in schols and campuses, even in provinces and countries.
- SPECIAL PROJECTS - Whether its a global initiative or a local project, there’s always something happening at the World Youth Alliance. Our Special Projects are based on our mission to promote the dignity of the human person in policy and culture everywhere. For the coming year, there are a number of great programs coming up such as The Viviamo Project, our global initiative that celebrates the Housing and Human Settlements agenda.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Ideal candidates possess a strong passion for the defense of human dignity.
- We seek committed members with strong communication abilities and organizational skills.
- Volunteers must also be able to motivate and inspire others, and love to bring people together. â€¨â€¨Time commitments and workload are flexible.
- Volunteers can pick the volunteer work that suits their schedule
- Volunteer work may also vary from requiring people to be physically present to work that can be done online, coordinated through Skype and submitted via email.
If you’d like to volunteer and feel that you have have interests outside of those mentioned above, tell us about your other interests. All volunteers are encouraged to take part in the World Youth Alliance basic training program.
For further inquiries please contact Ms. Tamara Tan, Regional Director of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org. For interested parties, send an email of intent or your CV. Thank you very much!