Working on our new free-to-play narrative title, the writer’s assistant will provide administrative support to the writing team as well as contributing creatively to the storytelling process. You will be supported by senior writers who will make sure you get the ideal foundation for going on to a thriving career in writing for games. This role is part of our Young Talents program, meaning it is an opportunity for students to get their feet wet on an exciting project with a great brand for your CV!
- Providing administrative support to the team’s writers, both in the writer’s room and at script level
- Create/maintain documents for various databases.
- Read outlines and drafts for projects.
- Contribute to the creative process in the writer’s room.
- Liaise with art, design, engineering, and production, when required.
- We make games with thoughtful, compelling stories at their core: At Wooga, we want to create joyful experiences that awaken our players’ desire to see what happens next. We want to provide a place for them to become part of exciting worlds and touch their hearts with our stories, in which their actions drive the stories forward. We're based in the heart of Berlin, where about 200 employees from around the world work together to create high quality story-driven casual games.
- Engaging stories that take you on an adventure: At Wooga, we work to ensure that at the heart of every game we make is a gripping narrative, with relatable characters that take our players on an adventure.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- A background in creative writing and a passion for storytelling
- Self-starter with a sense of humor, eager to learn, and a "no task too small" attitude
- A passion for mobile games, episodic television shows, film, books, comics
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Native-level English speaker
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- Learn from a talented writing team at a company where story is the center of our products
- Join an unreleased project where you will be contributing to the game’s DNA
- Excite millions of players around the world every day through our games
- Don’t stop learning - join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafes, internal training, workshops! Make use of free German classes and great perks for students
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe’s most vibrant city and enjoy our unique office space