You will be responsible for planning, implementing, distributing and optimizing our campaigns as well as our newsletters and push notifications.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- contribute to the commercial campaign plan in close collaboration with the retail team and implement campaigns
- plan, implement and analyze onsite entry points in order to optimize the customer experience and drive business performance
- ensure that relevant assortment content for the Swiss customer is made visible across all touch points
- provide input on the local competitive landscape and identify assortment related business opportunities.
- create a newsletter and push notification taking care of the setting up, quality assurance process as well as of the analysis
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree or recently graduated in Business Economics, Communications, Marketing or Advertising
- very good English skills; skills in German and French are a plus.
- ability to get straight to the heart of important information as well as to work closely with colleagues and partners; commercial attitude and flexibility
- very good Excel skills
Deadline: As soon as possible
Program Starts: June 15, 2019
Program Ends: November 30, 2019
Cost/funding for participants:
PERKS AT WORK
- a workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, municipality services, flexible working times, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- a full paid internship, starting on 15th June 2019 for six months
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.