Germany Online Spain
INNOVATORS! Is your Internet of Things (IoT) and Wearable Technology (WT) solution transforming the tech market? The IoT/WT Innovation World Cup®, the world’s leading competition for IoT and wearable tech start-ups, scale-ups and SMEs, is welcoming techpreneurs from around the world to make their innovations striking!
Join the 13th edition of the IoT/WT Innovation World Cup®, compete to take leads in 8 categories and for the following special prizes:
- STWIN Challenge powered by STMicroelectronics
- EBV Innovation Hero powered by EBV Elektronik
- Smart Clothing Challenge powered by AiQ Smart Clothing
- WellTech Challenge
The digital era is already afoot, bringing a seismic shift in the industrial environment and everyday lives. Are you one of the front runners having the potential to disrupt the existing paths in the following categories?
Once signing up, follow the questions as a guideline to complete your submission. Our system will automatically save your answers and notify us, so no extra step must be done. Until the deadline, you are free to edit your solution as many times as you wish to. If you need further assistance, simply drop us a line at email@example.com.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Deadline: December 09, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
Take chances to win prizes worth more than 500,000 USD, including:
- A cash prize of 10.000 Euro
- Exclusive business connections with international leading tech corporates, potential investors and partners
- Free use of production labs, testing facilities and technical supports
- Free DEVELOPMENT KITS powered by STMicroelectronics, Würth Elektronik, and EBV Elektronik
- Free marketing packages and extensive media publicity at a global level
- Speaking opportunities at worldwide prominent tech events such as Hanover Fair, WT | Wearable Technologies Conferences, BIM World MUNICH, and many more
- Placement on the Hall of Fame of the Innovation World Cup®
The pitch & award ceremonies will take place in different locations based on your industry. For example, the disruptive IoT techpreneurs will show up at Hanover Fair (Hanover) top healthcare finalists will present their solutions at MEDICA (Düsseldorf), the smart city and smart construction game-changers at BIM World MUNICH (Munich), the wearable solutions at the WT | Wearable Technologies Conference and further to be announced. Who will go home with the trophy? Check out the previous winners on our Hall of Fame! Insights on the past series of the Innovation World Cups® can be reviewed here! This is just the beginning of our joint journey to your success. In fact, if your submission fits one or more other competitions organized by Navispace, the submission will be directly included, and the submitters will have higher chances to become finalists in these matching competitions.