HeySuccess Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation: GDPR (the Act), the data controller is a GDPR solicitor assigned by HeySuccess Limited.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site (including information you may have provided to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ or Twitter if you choose to login via these third party social networking services rather than directly via email), subscribe to our service, search for a product or service, participate in discussion boards, community forums or other interactive functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, provide us with a third party email address for the purpose of requesting a reference, report a problem with our site, and any other activities you may carry out on our site. The information you give us may include your individual or business name, address, country of citizenship or incorporation, e-mail address, website address, phone number, third-party payment provider information, personal description, photograph, interests, language proficiencies, professional experience, awards or distinctions received, name of University and dates of attendance, type of organization, logo, domain URL and short description of your service or organization (if applicable), field(s) of operation or study, any financial funding arrangements available to participating students in relation to opportunities posted, and other resume information you may choose to provide as part of your profile. The information in your profile may be visible to other HeySuccess users and the general public subject to the privacy choices you make within your account settings. You may edit certain information in your profile via your account and may choose to limit who is able to view content you post to your profile. Even if your profile is private, other users can still view your basic profile details (including your picture, number of views and followers, whether you have a premium subscription, citizenship, current location, language proficiency and reputational reference rating). Full profile details will only be revealed to other users when those users follow you back. Only completed and activated student and graduate profiles will be visible to recruiters.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products or services you viewed or searched for, opportunities, website and resources you visited, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any other websites we may operate or any other services we may provide from time to time. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, social media networks, business partners, sub-contractors in technical and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them, including profile information from any social media networks (such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn) that you affiliate with your account.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We may use this information:
- to provide and improve our service, complete your transactions, address your enquiries, process your registration, verify the information you provide is valid, and for compliance and internal business purposes;
- to automatically filter and show you relevant opportunities, candidates, career development blog stories, newsfeed features, social media promotions, special tips for applications and other information which we feel may interest you based on information and opportunities that match or are similar or relevant to the information provided in your profile.
- to send you emails (if you are a registered user) from time to time notifying you of new programs, special offers and features on our site and other information which we think you may find interesting. Depending on your subscription, we may also notify you if another registered user has viewed your profile or responded to a comment or submission you have made. Where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- to enforce and comply with the law, to protect the property and rights of HeySuccess Limited or any third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent or unethical.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Third party business partners and service providers, to facilitate the provision of our services and to perform service-related facilities and assistance (including, without limitation, maintenance services, payment processing and fraud detection).
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If HeySuccess Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure dedicated servers. Any payment transactions will be processed securely using technological measures imposed by PayPal, Stripe and Skrill. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password and any other login details confidential and you agree not to share them with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking the unsubscribe option on the forms and emails we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at info@HeySuccess.com.