United States of America
Today, companies spend huge amounts of time & money on training that is outdated, boring and quickly forgotten by employees. With our game based training platform companies convert boring training material into competitive training games that are proven to increase sales performance. 1Huddle engages employees through daily training games that companies can customize to their brand and be played in under 5 minutes a day.
Clients including: Audible, FASTSIGNS, Madison Square Garden, Golden State Warriors, Hand and Stone, New York Mets, Loews Hotels, Los Angeles Dodgers and more.
We power the people that power teams. Featured on Fox News, CNN, Huff Post, Bloomberg & The Wall Street Journal.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- A strong background in a strategic marketing or product marketing role
- A love of data and can analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
- First-hand experience with email marketing, and get excited about things like subject lines and calls to action
- Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, engineers, analysts and product managers
- Relevant technical skills or knowledge include coding skills, Google Analytics, search engine optimization, and SQL queries.
- Experience in B2B marketing, with exposure to both small, medium-size and large businesses.