Competefor a CHF 5’000 cash prize, as well as attendance and presentation at the Zurich Global Risk Management Summit 2019!
The Zurich Enterprise Challenge 2019 is a three-phase team competition, designed to offer participating Masters, MBA and PhD students the unique opportunity to work directly with multinational companies to provide real world solutions to corporate challenges.
- Phase 1: Your team will solve a generic case study by using the Zurich Risk Room, Zurich’s award-winning country risk assessment tool, and improve your understanding of risk analysis and management.
- Phase 2: The top 20 teams will collaborate with a selected Zurich multinational corporate customer to provide a solution for a real-world corporate challenge.
- Phase 3: The winning team will present their solutions and recommendations to an audience of senior business executives attending the Zurich Global Risk Management Summit 2019.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
The challenge is open to Master, MBA and PhD students (full or part-time) from any university. Participants should have an interest in management, finance, strategy and risk management or similar subjects. Multiple teams representing the same university can join the challenge.
This is a team challenge; each team should consist of 3-4 team members. Each team member is required to create a Project Firefly profile. Be sure to complete your team's registration and enter the challenge.
Deadline: May 05, 2019
Cost/funding for participants:
- Attend and present at the Zurich Global Risk Management Summit 2019, including travel and accommodation
- Interviews with Zurich*
- Cash prize of CHF 5’000
*Chances at interviews for top performing participants. Zurich and partner companies will have the opportunity to review candidates within the challenge.
- Work with Zurich and select multinational customers on current corporate challenges, such as Philips, Kuehne + Nagel and Nestlé
- Cash prize of CHF 5’000 for the winning team, CHF 2’000 for the runner-up
- Earn a certificate highlighting your achievements