United States of America
Participation allows students to further their education while gaining valuable experience in a high-tech manufacturing environment and become potential candidates for full-time positions at BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC. Students will spend their time working and training in ONE of three designated program tracks, automotive, logistics, or technical.
The program also allows students to work in rotations between the manufacturing departments of the Body Shop, Paint Shop, and Assembly shop. There is no obligation for continued employment by BMW MC or the student upon receipt of a degree by the student.
We're driven by passion. Join us in changing the way the world moves.
If you’re passionate about changing the way the world moves for good then there’s never been a more exciting time to be part of the BMW Group. Every day our teams are rewriting automotive history with their pioneering work in fields like autonomous driving, artificial intelligence and e-mobility. But you don’t just have to work at the cutting edge of high-tech to make a real difference with us. We are always looking for new talent to help us keep pushing the limits of what’s possible in a broad variety of roles.
Scroll down to explore your global opportunities with us, discover more about our world, and experience our unique culture through the eyes of the people who know it best – our people.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Qualifications and Experience
- Full time student status and commitment to attend school year round is required.
- Students must be enrolled in a degree related to one of the BMW Scholar program tracks such as mechatronics, automotive, business management or supply chain management.
- Students must be entering or in their 1st - 2nd semester of degree study to be considered.
- Minimum 2.8 GPA required.
- Successful completion of the BMW pre-employment assessment is required.
- Successful completion of the pre-placement physical and substance abuse tests is required.
- Commitment to working up to 20 hours per week at BMW during the course of the program.
- Participation in internal BMW MC training is required.
Attach a copy of your HS transcript or GED (if you will be entering college for the first time) or your college transcript (if you are currently enrolled) and your resume to your application.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment is required.
- Time management and organizational skills are a necessity.
- MS Office experience required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
Starting wage is $13.00 per hour, tuition assistance is provided each semester while in the program. Medical and prescription coverage is available.