Reimagine Education is a global competition rewarding innovative approaches aimed at enhancing student learning outcomes and employability, offering $50,000 in funding to the overall winner/s and 16 ‘Oscars’ of Education. It culminates in an international conference for all those seeking to shape the future of education.
Your chance to shape the future of education begins with Reimagine Education.Join our Reimaginers community this December!
Reimagine Education is a global conference and competition, open to educational innovators from all around the world. The conference brings together edtech startups, academic faculty from top institutions, Chief Innovation Officers, university leadership, teachers, and other stakeholders in the future of teaching and learning.
The Reimagine Education Awards – the ‘Oscars’ of Education – reward innovative approaches that enhance student learning outcomes and employability, offering $50,000 in funding to the overall winners.
- MEET 750 Deans, CIOs and policy-makers from world-class universities and EdTech companies, providing an opportunity to identify international partnerships and investment opportunities.
- DISCUSS key issues facing the world’s educators, from the future of work, to potential pedagogical applications of VR; from the need to create new learning spaces, to the future of the university itself.
- ACCELERATE your startup’s growth – engage in exclusive one-to-one meetings with top investors and CIOs.
- LEARN FROM expert keynote speakers from Google, Amazon, IBM, Harvard, Wharton and many more.
- FIND OUT WHO’S DOING IT BEST – meet the people behind the most successful submissions to this year’s Reimagine Education Awards – the “Oscars” of Education.
- ENHANCE your professional development – join our active learning day, featuring workshops from, and hands-on learning moments with, selected thought-leaders.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Deadline: December 05, 2021
Program Starts: December 06, 2021
Program Ends: December 10, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
Full Conference Pass (EARLY BIRD): US$250