United States of America
We are setting the pace in biopharma. You will do the same in AbbVie. Here’s what you can expect as part of our summer internship program:
- Robust and impactful project assignments.
- Networking and exposure to senior leaders.
- Opportunities to create remarkable impact.
- Business and development overviews.
- Team-based networking and socials.
- Philanthropy involvement.
Length of program:
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship.
- Minimum GPA: 3.0/4.0.
- Completed at least one year of university studies prior to internship.
- Returning to university for at least one semester post-internship.
- Global mindset to thrive in a diverse culture and environment.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
We provide housing for interns who have a permanent home address more than 40 miles from the assigned internship location. Our housing consists of a shared-occupancy room in extended-stay hotel and shuttle transportation to and from the AbbVie campus.