The subject matter concerns the use of animations in public space (in particular animations in the type of flashmob, body expression, street art, street theater, clowns, animations in which language is not a barrier in the message, animations emphasizing socially important messages). The participation will be attended by 28 participants (from Czech Republic, Cyprus, France, Greece, Poland, Italy, Portugal, Croatia, Belgium, Romania) guided with a trianers: from Portugal and Poland.
The training is based on practical work. There will be a final presentation with the community during huge local event as a result of the work done and as an important learning opportunity for the participants.
Expected impact of the project on:
- increasing the ease of working with young people who do not speak the language,
- extension of the number of tools and methods of non-formal education, employee service youth to work,
- increasing the number of social animations in the public space due to the increase in quantity youth workers informed about their values,
- extending the reach of young employee users thanks to animation social in public space in their work, as the number of activities in space public is usually naturally richer than indoor activities
- increasing the number of implemented activities, including general social relations available through the methods of social animation in urban space will have access to providing public quantities of these and initiated social changes
- improving the qualifications of youth workers at work with excluded groups
- preparation of youth workers for work with migrants, application of actions about integration and participatory features
- professionalization of youth workers
- the possibility of new methods for currently implemented attractive offer activities youth workers
- increase the ability to use young workers to work with limited resources and in difficult conditions
- improving communication skills in the type of non-verbal communication and breaking down barriers' communication thanks to the exposure required to cover the animation social in urban space
- broaden knowledge of international practices in the field of work with various young people animation methods
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
If you work with young people, if you are interested in developing street art methodology and improve your skills - this training is for you!We are sure you will be back with new competences and ideas for your daily work!
Deadline: August 23, 2019
Program Starts: September 09, 2019
Program Ends: September 15, 2019
Cost/funding for participants:
Programme is financed with Erasmus+. We don't charge with participation fee.
Food and accomodation are provided from 08.09 dinner to 16.09.2019 breakfast.
Being this TC granted by Erasmus+ programme, travel expenses will be reimbursed to the participants up to the limit established by Erasmus+.
The maximum travel reimbursement per participant is:
- Portugal - 360€
- France, Belgium, Romania, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Greece (mainland) 275€
- Greece (Lesvos island) 475€
- Czech Republic 180 €
- Poland - 0 €
Reimbursment will be done around 30 days after TC finishes after:
- filling individual report,
- filling evaluation
- sending dissemination /2 multiply events organised for local communities, pictures and note/
- sending back oryginal tickets/boarding passes.