If the words 'automation', 'data' and 'AI' sound like music to your ears, if we tell you that we are a knowledge company in which we perform pioneering work in the field of data-driven automation, and if you feel yourself getting warmer and more enthusiastic as this sentence progresses, then do not hesitate: send that CV.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Overseeing different projects’ progress, with the help of Project Managers
- Checking teamleader reports, keeping an eye on the work-life balance of our engineers
- Working closely with the Project Managers to maintain a good balance between team – and projects efficiency
- Resource management
- Collaborate with our Quality team on internal projects/tools
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Who exactly are we looking for?
- You hold a University degree (degree in a business and/or economical field is a plus)
- You work close with the senior management. This requires excellent communication skills to deal with different stakeholders.
- You have a curious, positive and analytical mindset. You’re known as someone who seeks new opportunities and someone who translates complex data into a simple solution.
- Organization and structure are two important assets in your role. It’s crucial you keep a clear overview of all the deliverables.
- Time management is key as operations support. It’s essential to execute multiple projects to a successful end within a given timeframe.
- Fluent in English is a must. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Based in Barcelona, Spain.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
What do we give in return?
- A great job, in an international environment.
- Working in a strong and growing company.
- With a lot of attention to training and knowledge.
- A competitive salary.
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a sector that – in all modesty – will help to determine the future.