United States of America
At Abercrombie & Fitch, quality is in our roots and we’re on a mission to honor this rich heritage. With an unwavering focus on our customer, we strive every day to deliver a unique and welcoming experience, whether in our stores or online. IT Analysts & Engineers create and implement new strategic or systematic approaches, generating dynamic technology solutions for our rapidly growing business.
Committed to applying technology to solve business problems, our IT Analysts & Engineers partner with teams across the company, hone software development skills using cutting edge tools, and create and uphold technology standards and processes.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Solving complex problems in support of our aggressive store and brand expansion
- Honing software development skills using the best and most cutting-edge tools available
- Assisting business partners in applying technology to tackle business problems
- Learning new technologies and their real-world applications
- Creating and upholding technology standards, processes, and audit methodologies
- Supporting business strategies by continuously improving IT platforms based on retail technology trends
Based out of our world headquarters in Columbus, OH the A&F LDP Programs are highly competitive initiatives that offer immediate exposure to senior level management, as well as a carefully crafted balance between classroom sessions and hands-on experience. With a “promote from within” mentality in mind, these programs have been designed to shape top candidates into the future leaders of our company. The Information Technology LDP Program features an initial comprehensive training program up to six weeks long and continued career development through a custom curriculum.
This comprehensive orientation program will include:
- Combination of classroom sessions and on-the-job training
- Relationship with a Mentor to guide learning in the new role
- Interactive presentations from a variety of senior leaders in the company
- Open and inclusive learning environment with fellow associates
- Integrated social activities to help transition to Columbus and the unique corporate culture at A&F
- Preparation to effectively manage a portion of the business in one of our critical areas at Home Office
Our three global brands, Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids and Hollister Co., are the embodiment of our passion for the incredible product. At the heart of it all is our amazing 500-acre campus, nestled just outside of Columbus, Ohio. With an open workspace, inspiring views, and even a place to gather as a team around the fire pit, our Home Office fosters a diverse and inclusive culture that consistently seeks the input of our associates and focuses on the future. We are looking for leaders, visionaries, and creatives who are willing to roll up their sleeves and write the next chapter in our brand’s legacy.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
What Do You Need to Bring?
- BS/BA in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or related field
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Internship experience preferred
- Passion for the A&F brands and the role
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to thrive in team-based settings and a collaborative approach to working with cross-functional partners
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate confidently with senior-level leaders
- Entrepreneurial spirit with vigorous work ethic and high performance standards
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire & curiosity to learn more!
To be eligible for consideration, students must also submit their unofficial transcripts and resumes, complete with cumulative GPA and SAT and/or ACT breakdown scores attached.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- First year compensation for the A&F Leadership Development Program in Information Technology starts at $66,000.
- Other benefits include $6,000 in placement and relocation bonuses, merchandise discounts at all of our brands, use of the A&F gym, industry-leading healthcare coverage, and company matching savings and retirement programs.