United States of America
The internship is the cornerstone of the Foundation's work. We provide young leaders the opportunity to intern at the best in-class companies and entities in the Washington, D.C. area. Working and living together with fellow young professionals from across the globe, professionals gain valuable workplace skills and build a network so they can pursue the career of their choice. The Foundation partners with governments, institutions and companies across the world to create tailor-made programs for groups of young professionals.
Sample Program Format
A 15-week intensive program typically includes:
- Full-time internship, four days a week
- Full day, weekly career specific workshops
- Visits to governments, organizations and events
- Networking opportunities
- High end housing shared with other program participants from the U.S. and other countries.
- Dedicated professional mentors who assess goal achievement for each participant
- Online platform to interact with mentors
- Access to 50,000 alumni network at the completion of the program
- Visa processing
- 24/7 assistance
We Train Leaders.
helping young professionals fulfill their potential, supporting the economic growth of communities, partnering with companies to maintain their global competitiveness.