Adyen is looking for an Implementation Manager to manage new implementations or enhancements of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants. This position is based in Amsterdam and the ideal candidate is both merchant-focused and tech savvy. We are looking for someone ready to kickstart their career as a technical consultant.
What you'll do
- Be a key source of knowledge on the Adyen platform and APIs, the underlying web-stack technologies, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices
- Assist merchants of all sizes with their integration to Adyen end to end
- Be the first line of support for merchant technical personnel, leveraging knowledge and expertise to troubleshoot technical problems
- Serve as a feedback loop for the organisation, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating merchant needs, and communicating these back
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Who you are
- 1-3 years of experience in a technical role, wowing prospects with the technical capabilities and design of software products, with a strong ability to translate technical jargon into clear business benefit;
- Development: Experience with Web APIs and software development is needed.
- You are innovative, you have strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities and you are able to quickly adapt to new processes and procedures while dealing with various technical support requests
- A strong technical education/training
- Excellent communication skills; Fluency in English is required for this position. Additional languages (especially Spanish, Germany, French and Swedish) are a big plus.