Spain United States of America
ALB offers scholarships to qualified residents of Africa who wish to obtain an MBA through one of our partner universities. Scholarship comes with great responsibility, and as such, ALB scholarships are offered as part of the ALB Fellowship Program.
Fellows are expected to serve as representatives of their country, the African continent, and the ALB Foundation throughout their program and ongoing professional career. To ensure that the ALB goals are being pursued throughout the MBA program, all ALB Fellows complete the ALB Fellowship Project, which involves the group development of an entrepreneurial business plan to be implemented in the Fellow’s home country. Additionally, all ALB Fellows are expected to commit to returning to their home country following graduation, and remaining there to work for a minimum of two years.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
To qualify for the ALB Fellowship Program, applicants should demonstrate the following through their application:
- A commitment to returning to their country after program completion.
- Strong professional background, including 3 or more years of work experience.
- Strong academic background, including completion of a Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- High competency in written and spoken English.
- Acceptance to an MBA program.
- Completion of the GMAT exam.
- All other requirements for admission to the partner school program.
Eligibility for scholarships is merit and need based.