Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world.
Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and over 191 countries.
We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our community.
Experiences on Airbnb are excursions or other activities designed and led by local hosts who give guests unique access into places and communities in their city. Guests can already book a wide variety of Experiences globally, such as making pizza with a local chef in New York and taking sketching lessons with a passionate artist in Paris.
We’re looking for amazing Ambassadors for Experiences that can help attract a large number of entrepreneurs for the categories Arts/Culture, Food/Drink, Entertainment/Nightlife, Nature/Outdoors, Sports/Wellness.
You will be working as an independent freelancer, and earn a fixed fee for every Experience listing you generate that obtains a booking on the platform.
As an Airbnb Experiences Ambassador, you will find new Experience hosts for the platform. You must be living in the city you want to become an Ambassador for, and have your finger on the pulse of your city.
What do Airbnb Experience Ambassadors do?
- Find creative ways and take initiative to grow the Airbnb Experience host community in your market.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
We’re looking Freelance Airbnb Experience Ambassadors who are:
- Knowledgeable: You know about Airbnb and Experiences, and can explain how awesome it is to others!
- Self-Starters: Able to create a plan of action and execute it
- Community networkers: You know the right people and can connect them to the Airbnb Experiences platform
- Promoters: Skilled at talking to others and spreading the word about great products like the Airbnb Experiences platform
- Great communicators: Able to communicate quickly, effectively and accurately to various audiences
- Fast learners: Comfortable with a fast-paced environment. Startup experience a plus
- Independent: Ability to flourish with minimal guidance and be proactive
As an Airbnb Experience Ambassador, you will work as an independent freelancer, and not on behalf of Airbnb. You will not be engaged as an employee, and will not be eligible for Airbnb employee compensation or benefits. You will be expected to work independently and manage your own time.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
What do you get out of this?
- Empower a generation of entrepreneurs to share their passions with the world on the Experiences platform.
- You’ll receive a fixed referral fee for each new Experience host you onboard to Airbnb that reaches an earned booking value of $100 on the platform (up to $300 of Ambassador earnings per booked Experience).