The Alibaba Netpreneur Masterclass UK program is the opening series of the two-part program organized by Alibaba Global Initiatives and Alibaba UK to support recovery, growth and digitization of UK business.
During a 6-week rich schedule of online classes and digital resources, participants will deepen their knowledge and understanding of:
- Development of the digital economy in China and the most cutting-edge trends and practices in use within the growing digital economy in China.
- Fundamentals of the role of new technology and the digital economy in enabling business growth.
- Key learnings from traditional businesses from a wide range of industries who recently went through the digital transformation in China.
- Key insights into the evolution of Alibaba's ecosystem including learnings and best practices through sharing sessions from Alibaba's business leaders.
- Business frameworks and strategy, strengthening your organization's capacity to drive innovation and achieve greater results. For example, how to create an environment based on Alibaba's practical experience (such as how to make strategy guided by Mission, Vision and Values and supported by Organization, People and KPI).
Faculty & resources for online learning
- The course or module's learning resources will be delivered via Alibaba's online learning platform DingTalk. Participants can access from personal PC, mobile or tablet.
- The lecturers are all in China. They are Alibaba employees, business leaders or industry watchers who have expertise in digital industries or company management, etc.
- Brian A. Wong - Founder of Alibaba Global Initiatives, Former VP of Alibaba Group
- Yong Zhou - Secretary-General, Alibaba Global Digital Talent Network
- Neo Cai - Senior Advisor of Alibaba Global Initiatives, Founder of Alibaba Global Leadership Academy
- Chandee Zhuang - Senior Advisor of Alibaba Global Initiatives, Alibaba Group
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
The training program welcomes founders, co-founders, CEO or business owners of an officially registered venture that has been in operation for at least 2 years, who are:
- Passionate about progress in their home country and willing to explore long-term solutions for developing the digital economy.
- Curious, pragmatic, and willing to adapt to the capabilities of new technology in their home countries and tap into the global market.
- Committed to building strong businesses for lasting success, but also to creating communities that enable experience sharing and others to succeed.
- Either looking to transform their businesses digitally or providing solutions, services or training to enable digital transformation.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants: