It goes beyond a programme. And it’s about much more than just getting to know a company and how it runs its business. At Allianz Global Investors we offer a unique and immersive start into the world of active asset management with our Global Graduate Programme. You can expect international exposure in a truly global, engaging and diverse environment. We will count on your unique contributions to our core purpose of securing our clients' future. Get deep insights into a variety of functions while enhancing your skills and making a real impact. The programme prepares you for your next professional steps while creating value for our clients, our colleagues and your career.
If you’re looking for inspiration, challenges, international working and incredible opportunities for personal fulfilment, then join us.
Our commitment is to provide you with an enriching experience during the 24-month programme.
- A tailor-made experience: You will have the opportunity in conjunction with your manager to plan rotations in different teams and take part in a two-month international assignment outside your home region. This will allow you to benefit from insights of different business areas to suit your individual interests as well as the organizational needs.
- Development opportunities: You will take part in international training modules and have access to internal learning options, including online and face-to-face trainings. During your daily work you will learn from your colleagues in an intercultural environment while improving your personal and technical skills. We also offer sponsorship for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certificate.
- Continuous support: Your manager will be your sponsor and coach throughout the programme, designing your job rotation plan and supporting your development - plus you will be mentored by another business manager.
Select your preferred area of the business. Together with your manager you will have the opportunity to plan rotations within and outside your preferred function. By the end of the programme you will have a broad overview of the organization and active asset management.
- Investment Management: There are many opportunities within Investment Management. You will make an impact in our Portfolio Management and Research functions, which will give you the chance to become an outstanding investment professional at AllianzGI.
- Business Development: At AllianzGI Business Development ensures a client-centric strategy aimed at sustainable, profitable growth, and building first-class client relationships. You will gain deep insight into Allianz Global Investors' value chain, as well as an understanding of the asset management business.
- Business Operations: Business Operations is the umbrella term used for the support functions of IT, Legal and Compliance, Risk Management and Real Estate Management, each of which partner closely with the Investment and Business Development functions. You will learn through comprehensive, hands-on experience, and get a deep understanding of how our projects and services fit into our overall strategy.
We will give you experience and exposure that suits your preferences and potential. By the end of the programme you will have had hands-on experience across different areas of the business.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Are you the kind of person who faces challenges with passion looking for new approaches to problem-solving, with a continuous desire to learn?
...you could very well be the right fit for our programme. While offering you a thorough grounding in the intricacies of business, we will also encourage you to look beyond the tried and tested; your own ideas and perspectives will enrich and strengthen our offering.
You will need to be fluent in English as well as your native language. Proficiencies in other languages are highly appreciated. You will get the chance to use your linguistic skills on a daily basis, and can improve them in an international working environment.
Here at AllianzGI, we believe having an inclusive working environment which embraces diversity in all its many facets can have practical, tangible benefits for the business. There are no age limitations or insistence on a certain academic or professional background, as long as you have achieved a high-level degree qualification within the last two years.
If you think this could be the right step in your professional development, and you are committed to this opportunity we very much look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: December 31, 2020
Cost/funding for participants:
What we offer
- Flexible working arrangements
Our way of working gives our employees flexibility in planning and arranging their work and leisure time.
- Career development programs
You are encouraged to expand your skills and create a career across functions, countries and Allianz entities.
- Digital learning programs
Access our digital learning programmes anytime, anywhere to create your own unique learning journey.
- International environment
Join a truly global company and explore our international environment.
- Networking events
We offer plenty of online and offline forums for networking.
- Great team mates
Our fun, highly skilled and diverse workforce is key in driving our strategy.