We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact. We are looking for a VIE (m/f/d) as Recruitment Specialist within our Human Resources Department.
In Germany, Alstom offers innovative solutions for sustainable mobility and is one of the leading suppliers of railway technology with metros, suburban trains, trams, regional trains, locomotives and signalling solutions. More than 70% of high-speed trains running in Germany are equipped with Alstom’s ETCS signalling solutions. In Lower Saxony, Alstom is building the world's first fuel cell-powered, completely emission-free Cordia iLint regional train in series production. Alstom is Germany's only manufacturer of infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions to provide maintenance, service and modernisation of all mass transit trains for all manufacturers' series, as well as information systems. In Germany, Alstom has a workforce of 2,500 people working on 6 sites.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Salzgitter / Lower Saxony - Germany
- Focuses on Sourcing/Recruiting/Interviewing candidates
- Meets with Hiring Managers to establish recruitment needs and produce accurate job specifications
- Meets assigned hiring deadlines and headcount fulfillment for open positions
- Screens resumes, selects suitable profiles and assesses candidates
- Sources candidates utilizing tools provided and using out of the box thinking/techniques
- Ability to cold calls and communicates effectively to potential candidates
- Regular use of Social Media, including LinkedIn and other job boards
- Seeks referrals and recommendations to source potential candidates
- Reports to HR on an ongoing basis, to monitor and feedback progress on assigned vacancies
- Data Entry, including but not limited to MS Excel / SAP
- Support of local initiatives in promoting diversity activities
- Assists with onsite events and career fairs
- Contributes to internal HR communication
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Master’s degree (preferable in HR, Business Administration, Psychology or similar)
- First experience in HR (e.g. internships)
- High level of engagement and commitment
- Independent, autonomous and structured way of working with proven agility
- International mindset and spirit, teamplayer
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- A good handling of MS-Office package, Outlook, People Soft, SAP etc.
- Fluency in English, good level of German required
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.