Alter Domus - A leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry.
For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a CORPORATE SERVICES TRAINEE. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As a Trainee with Alter Domus, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Assisting clients in implementation and administration of Luxembourg holding companies, financing and intellectual property companies, and real estate companies
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests
- Keeping company books and preparing periodic reports
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable
- Preparing corporate and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the Luxembourg tax authorities and tax advisers
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body, including spin – offs, mergers and acquisitions
- Assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings
An increasing number of top asset managers, lenders and family offices around the globe choose Alter Domus as their partner of choice.
Whether you manage a small stand-alone fund with a limited number of investments or a large multi-billion dollar buyout fund with a complex stream of investments in multiple jurisdictions, we understand your world. Thanks to our deep knowledge of the alternative investment industry, we know first-hand the complex technical and operational challenges you face.
Our vertically integrated approach provides you with solutions across the entire value chain of investment structures, from middle office support at fund level, all the way down to local special purpose vehicles and property companies. At any stage, our talent pool of over 2,500 employees apply their expertise and leverage our cutting-edge technology to put you ahead of the game and let you stay focused on your core activities.
We offer you a comprehensive range of services spanning fund administration, corporate services, agency services, CLO collateral administration, credit and structured product services, depositary services, transfer pricing, wealth administration, domiciliation, and management company services, thus providing you a more streamlined process.
Whether you are a local or a global player, thanks to our international network of more than 40 offices and desks, we are where you need us to be.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- You are pursuing final year of University degree, preferably in Accounting & Finance
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset)
- You have good communication skills and a strong team spirit
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- Several internship opportunities of at least 4 months in duration with the possibility of recruitment for a full-time position upon completion of the internship
- Customized training within a young, dynamic, international corporate atmosphere
- Financial compensation as well as meal vouchers during the internship