You’ll give support to monthly closing processes including customer and provider billing, revenue assurance, and other support activities. You’ll also help with contract management where our goal is to secure and increase revenues.
In this role, you’ll
- Carry out tasks in contract management, commercial support, and payment collection
- Understand billing and collection processes and how they impact financial flows
- Learn how reports are managed and shared with other business areas
- Develop skills necessary in customer-facing activities
- Gain exposure to a wide view of a global company and contribute to an important finance transformation project
Travel powers progress. Amadeus powers travel. Amadeus’ solutions connect travelers to the journeys they want, linking them via travel agents, search engines and tour operators to airlines, airports, hotels, cars and railways. Technology has always been critical to developing global travel, increasing scale, choice and access. We have developed our technology in partnership with the travel industry for 30 years. We combine a deep understanding of how people travel with the ability to design and deliver the most complex, trusted, and critical systems our customers need.
We’re a global team of over 16,000 professionals of 149 nationalities, working across 190 countries. Join us to add your voice to our diverse mix for better discussions, decisions and outcomes for everyone.
Be innovative. Be impactful. Be Amadeus.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
About the ideal candidate
- Do you have a university degree in Finance, Economics, or Business Administration?
- Are you an advanced Excel user and experienced in SAP, Access, or SQL?
- Can you speak English proficiently? Because all interviews will be in English.
- Do you have strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail?
- Do you have a strong desire to learn and inspire others with your positive attitude?
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
What we can offer you
- Be part of a multicultural team of 16,000+ professionals
- Exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Competitive compensation including a generous vacation plan