The fellowships are designed to support Egyptian students with excellent academic records who are interested in pursuing full time graduate studies in the fields of economics and economics in international development, finance, MBA, political science or sustainable development at AUC.
Applicants should be committed to completing the degree requirements in a maximum period of three semesters and the intervening summer.
Responsibilities of Fellows
- Maintain a full time status (Nine to 12 credit hours per semester).
- Attend events, seminars, workshops or training sessions as required.
- Engage in related academic or administrative activities for 12 hours per week.
- Step 1: Download the graduate application form.
- Step 2: Complete the online fellowship application.
Fellowships are awarded for one semester, subject to renewal for up to three semesters for students who maintain a GPA of 3.5.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Egyptian applicants to any of the following fields: economics and economics in international development, finance, MBA, political science or sustainable development.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum grade point average of 3.2 or gayyid giddan.
- Satisfy AUC's graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application, necessary documents and any required test scores (GMAT for MBA applicants, GRE for economics, economics in international development, and journalism and mass communication applicants).
- Submit an international TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score as per the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions.
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
- Tuition fees coverage.
- Student services and activities fees.
- Monthly stipend for 10 months.