The Charles Bailey Fellowship Fund was established in 1999. The fellowship provides full or partial tuition coverage to promising Sudanese graduate students interested in enrolling or already enrolled in one of the master’s degrees offered at AUC.
Applicants should submit all documents, including recommendation letters as attachment to the online fellowship application by April 15 for Fall and October 1 for Spring. Shortlisted fellows may be interviewed by the AUC Selection Committee. The fellowship can start in September for fall and February for spring.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Open to Sudanese nationals.
- Meeting AUC’s admission requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application and needed satisfactory test results.
- Both new and continuing graduate students may apply, but preference is given to those who require four semesters to complete their degree.
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
The fellowship covers:
- A full or partial waiver of tuition fees (a minimum of three and up to nine credits per semester or as required by the program).
- May cover prerequisites for applicants who can demonstrate financial need.
- Student services and activities fees.