Belgium Hong Kong India Kenya Lebanon Mexico Nepal Peru Russia Senegal South Africa Switzerland Thailand United Kingdom United States of America
Interns are generally recruited for a four to six month period on a full time basis, to carry out administrative and project related work within the Law and Policy Programme, International Advocacy Programme, Human Rights Education, Refugee and Migrants’ Rights as well as with the Office of the Secretary General. Interns will often gain valuable insight in to the operations of these areas; vacancy notices will have further details of what each placement will involve
- The support we receive from our Volunteers and Interns is invaluable and highly recognised. Volunteer programmes at Amnesty International are designed to assist organisational staff in their daily work, providing a collaborative approach to implementing our mission, values and crucial human rights work.
- Much like our employee recruitment, we ask all candidates to submit an application form and participate in a transparent recruitment process. If you are invited to interview, you will have the opportunity to discuss the role and your suitability with an interview panel.
- Should you be successfully offered a post but do not have the required work permit to volunteer in the United Kingdom, we are able to apply for a Tier 5 visa on your behalf.
- We hope that you find a range of diverse and stimulating options on our vacancy list; we look forward to receiving your application.
- We usually request Volunteers and Interns stay with us for a minimum of three to six months.