Then join our international trainee program that is a class of its own! Become a trainee in logistics for the time of 18 months and lay the foundation of your professional career at Arvato SCM Solutions – the forerunner of supply chain management. Rise to the challenge that your prior education has prepared you for.
From your home base in Netherlands, dive into the fascinating, vibrant logistics universe, further develop your professional and personal skills while working at different locations in: Germany, Netherlands, Poland and France. Get ready for a Manager position at one of our international sites within the warehouse segment, e.g. as a logistics director or warehouse manager.
Your Special Operation
- Our master plan: From the bottom up, you will learn everything about the exciting world of warehouse logistics.
Within the scope of the program, you will be deployed in four national assignments in the Netherlands and two foreign assignments in different European countries
(either Germany, Poland or France). During the assignments, taking a time of 3 months each, you will get to know all warehouse areas, such as incoming goods,
order picking, returns, and goods issue, which, in turn, will form and enhance your understanding of the underlying processes.
In addition, there will be two more assignments to the business divisions logistics engineering and solution design.
- Your starter kit: We will support and complement your time as a trainee with personnel development measures, diverse advanced trainings (e.g. intercultural management),
a basic course on project management, SAP training, and several networking events.
- Your Mission: You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty? Then bring in your ambition, savvy and passion, take responsibility, learn, grow and develop into a logistics expert.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- You have successfully completed your Bachelor/Master studies, ideally focusing on logistics, supply chain management, transport management or international management
on top of a prior apprenticeship in the warehouse area or in addition to a technical or logistics foreman qualification
- Your fluent spoken and written English skills as well as your analytical and conceptual intellectual power are your ammunition
- With great anticipation, you are looking forward to your (foreign) assignments and travelling
Your Task Force/Special Unit
- We are unfamiliar with „occupational therapy“, but our goal is to offer you deep insights into the dynamic projects and processes of a large logistics company
- We do not accept stagnation, but offer you the opportunity to expand your theoretical knowledge and its practical realization as well as to get equipped via on-the-job-training,
an intensive mentoring program, and individual training measures for your diverse assignments
- We do not sit around in boring offices, but operate from the dynamic and modern logistic sites of a major international organization