Online United States of America
The Asian Contemporary Fine Art Competition awards offer participating artists a wide range of opportunities and prizes specifically chosen to promote the selected Asian/Asian Diaspora artists or artists residing in Asia and enhance their careers. The Competition is an opportunity qualifying artists shouldn’t miss. Would you like to show your work in New York, one of the biggest art markets in the world? Well, this competition might be just what you need.
A collective exhibition for 25 artists from the Classical Exhibition Category and 10 artists from the Digital Display Category – will be held from December 3rd – 12th, 2022.
- Classical Exhibition: Twenty Five (25) artists will be selected to display three or more artworks as part of the group exhibition.
- Digital Display Category: Ten (10) artists will be awarded the presentation of their artwork as part of the slideshow on our monitor during the exhibition and their work will be presented on our partner’s website, Agora Gallery, as part of the group exhibition.
- Artwork Display: Your work will be displayed in one of our New York spaces, right at the heart of the Chelsea art district.
- Press Release: A unique press release will be written for each individual artist by one of New York Art Competitions’ highly talented public relations writers.
- Public Relations: The New York Art Competitions’ PR department will invite a wide range of guests to the exhibition, including private art buyers, art consultants, corporations, nonprofit organizations, businesses, and members of the media.
- Display Ad: An advertisement for the collective exhibition will be placed in a publication of the competition’s choosing.
- Opening Reception: An opening night reception will be organized for the artists, their invitees, and the New York art community at large. The event will be photographed and promoted on Agora Gallery’s various social media channels.
- Invitations By Email: Invitations promoting the exhibition and your artwork will be emailed to our extensive mailing list.
- Gallery Listing: The exhibition will be announced on our website and on various other art-related sites.
- Catalog: An image of your artwork will be published in a color catalog specifically produced for the collective exhibition. The catalog will be distributed to the artists and art enthusiasts.
- Social Media: Your artwork will be promoted on various social media channels, including Agora Gallery’s Facebook page, which has over 100,000 fans.
- Agora-Gallery.com: Your artwork will appear in an exhibition page which will be part of the Agora Gallery website, and in addition, photos from the opening reception will appear on Agora-Gallery.com and on Facebook.
Art submitted to the competition will be reviewed by a rotating panel of expert jurors, each representing a different field in the art world, ensuring a fair and balanced selection process.
- Opens JUN 2020 1st
- Deadline MAY 2022 4th
- Results JUN 2022 1st
- Exhibition DEC 2022 3-12th
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- The competition is open for Asian and the Asian American diaspora of 18 years of age or older whose use of nyartcompetitions.com does not and will not violate any applicable law or regulation, or any agreement to which they are a party.
- Employees of the Asian Contemporary Art Competition and sponsors are not eligible to enter.
Deadline: May 04, 2022
Program Starts: December 03, 2022
Program Ends: December 12, 2022
Cost/funding for participants:
- Art Fair: One (1) artist will be awarded with the participation in an Art Fair.
- Cash Prizes: Five (5) artists will be awarded a cash prize of $500 each.
- Online Promotion: Five (5) artists will be awarded one year of exposure on ARTmine.com, which includes an artist statement composed by ARTmine’s talented art writers.
- Digital Category: There is a $25 entry fee for up to 5 images in this category. There will be a charge of $5 for each additional image.
- Classical Exhibition Category: There is a $45 entry fee for up to 5 images in this category. There will be a charge of $5 for each additional image.
Note that once you have paid, your entry is complete and you will be unable to make changes or submit additional images to your complete and paid entry.