We’re fast, safe, simple and you can do it all online, or on your mobile, to fit in with how we live today. And we were created with the explicit mission of cutting the costs of sending money home. So more money can reach the people, families, communities and even countries that need it.
Started in 2012 we’ve rapidly grown into the world’s largest online only money transfer service. We have two centres of operation, in London and Krakow, and employ around 170 people. Oh and we’re a team that’s cosmopolitan, tech savvy, open-minded and willing to climb the mountains and swim the oceans. Unless it’s raining. ;)
Azimo is an equal opportunities employer and strongly support diversity across the people who work here.
Azimo is looking for a Junior Compliance Analyst to join our Team in Krakow. The role reports directly to the Fraud Prevention Supervisor and works with the Compliance, Operations, and Customer Service teams to perform required Know Your Customer and Due Diligence procedures and verify customer accounts.
We will want you to do the following (and probably some other things on top of that too!):
- Research databases & open source information
- Compile information and documents from a variety of sources
- Verify customers’ documents
- Ensure that processes remain effective by providing feedback/recommendations to the Fraud Prevention Supervisor for process/system changes
- Identify trends, patterns and unusual activity, and escalate activity deemed suspicious to the Fraud Prevention Supervisor for further investigation
- Ensure the documentation provided is sufficient to conduct the satisfactory KYC/CDD checks
- Work with the Customer Service and Operations teams
- Ensure data safety
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- You’ll have to be interested in Compliance and enjoy Teamwork
- You’ll be able to work on a full-time basis
- Your English will be fluent and any additional languages would be a plus
- You’ll be a quick learner and a problem solver
- You’ll be confident at liaising with people at all levels and from all backgrounds, you will actively enjoy working with others to find the right solution
- It goes without saying that you will be fully IT literate, have great analytical skills and fantastic attention to detail
- Lastly, you’ll be a pro at managing your time
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- Working in one of the fastest-growing Fin-Tech Startups in Europe
- It’s a great entry point to start your career
- Brand new bright, light office space near the Old Town
- Private Medical Healthcare and Multisport card
- Language courses and extensive training opportunities
- Use of MacBook Air
- Weekly Team Lunch, office snacks and lots of coffee!
- Regular bonding events
- To work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do and we believe in our employees!