BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With larger production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country’s chemical industry, and operates the Innovation Campus Shanghai, a global and regional research and development hub. BASF posted sales of over €7.3 billion in 2018 to customers in Greater China and employed 9,317 people as of the end of that year. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees.
- The candidate will be working in BASF R&D department.
- Monitor input and provide support to different experiments.
- Responsible for the lab development and machine validation in projects and topic, documentation & result analysis and short reports.
- Actively gains understanding of the BASF innovation process and participate in the ideation/opportunity finding process under the guidance of the Manager.
- The student employed would be required to conduct other work items related to the work scope of the department as we see fit.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Chemical related major, Bachelor or Master.
- 3 days per week for 6 months is the preferred frequency.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
At BASF you get more than just compensation. Our total offer includes a wide range of elements you need to be your best in every stage of your life. That’s what we call you@BASF.