At BMW Open Innovation we bring new ideas to life and shape future mobility. With the BMW Startup Garage, Crowd Innovation, our Tech Offices and the BMW Accelerator, we leverage the innovation potential of internal and external entrepreneurs.
The BMW Accelerator is dedicated to the topic of intrapreneurship a systematic development and promotion of the innovation potential of BMWs employees. Using Lean Startup methodology and BMWs corporates resources, the Accelerator helps agile startups thrive.
What awaits you?
- You will work with our team on various topics, ranging from the organization of pitch events for start-ups, the creation of crowd innovation challenges to the conceptualization of excubation paths or seed investment funds.
- The participation in the operative day-to-day business rounds off your exciting field of tasks.
The term of employment is 6 months with earliest starting date 02-01-2020.
This is a full-time internship.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Qualifications and Experience
- Studies of business, engineering, media or a comparable course of studies.
- Design Thinking skills.
- IT skills, especially Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Knowledge in Lean-Startup.
- Knowledge in MS Office.
- English business fluent, German is a plus.
- Independent and structured work style.
- Interest in the topic of sustainable mobility.