United States of America
How This Works
You’ll receive a confirmation email letting you know that we received your application. You won't hear from us right away, but don't worry! Once we are hiring for this position, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will review your application and notify you of the next steps in the process.
At BambooHR, we're growing a lot, so we love considering people that have already seen the great things that Bamboo has to offer!
About This Team
Our HR team excels at getting things done to take care of our employees. Whether it’s new employee onboarding, setting up meetings for an executive, sending out communications to employees, reviewing benefits information, or greeting visitors at the front desk, they are there to support various facets of our business.
Here are some examples of positions in this department:
- HR Generalist
- Benefits Coordinator
- Front Desk Admin
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Things We Ask of You
1) We want you to find the right job for your skills and future career goals, so please make sure you don't submit an application here if you've already applied to another opening. This will help us better understand what you're really interested in.
2) Make sure you tell us the kind of position you want
Most and are most qualified for. What's your wheelhouse? Your passion? What kind of work really drives you? Positions are pretty competitive here, so this will allow us to look into positions that would give you the best chance.
Deadline: The application period is open for one or more cycles a year
Cost/funding for participants:
What You'll Love About Us
- Financial Peace University. Bamboo pays for you to take the class, and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.
- Great Company Culture. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like, Inc, Salt Lake Tribune, Glassdoor, & Comparably for our great workplace culture.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation(ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits. Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match.