Botswana Kenya Lesotho Malawi Namibia South Africa Tanzania Uganda Zambia Zimbabwe
Volunteer Project Overview
- Community Projects - This is an exciting way that volunteers give their time, effort and resources to local communities is variety of ways.
- Medical and Health Care - Medical and Healthcare related always need volunteers with appropriate skills to share their time and skills abroad.
- Teaching and Education Outreach - Information exchange and teaching is one of the greatest rewarding volunteering exercise one can experience.
- Children Outreach - Children outreach focuses on volunteering with families and organizations that deal with children and Orphanages.
- Nature and Conservation Volunteering - Nature and Conservation volunteering makes sure that natural habitats and their native species of plants are preserved and conserved.
- Construction and Mechanic Volunteering - Construction and building volunteering is essential in building difference kinds of facilities in the communities and mechanical work.
- Wildlife and Animal Welfare Volunteering - Wildlife Volunteering makes sure wildlife as well as domesticated animals are taken good care of and rescued from any potential poaching or abuse.
- South Africa
Volunteers from around the world can have first hand experience in variety of projects in Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Botswana, South Africa and Lesotho; we are working with other African Countries to be able to place volunteers in the entire continent.
Our team is made up of travel coordinators and country representatives that are knowledgeable and experienced with the countries that volunteer tourism is arranged. We are proud of our team members with extensive international experience and passion to cross-cultural interaction and education especially with experience living, working and traveling in Africa.
What We Do?
Baobab Volunteering Services assists developing countries by providing volunteers to work in a variety of jobs, including teaching, medical work, HIV/AIDS awareness, women empowerment, sports education, construction work, conservation work, school, agricultural work and orphanage assistance. Volunteers can choose to work on programs for various periods of time, ranging from 1 week to 6 months. Our partner organizations in these countries will place you in institutions which align with your interests and strengths and also doing projects in places where there is a real need for help and assistance.
How It Works?
Baobab Volunteering Services has partnership and affiliation arrangements with variety of organizations abroad that need direct help and assistance. We take pride in evaluating and carefully assessing projects that are available to accept volunteers worldwide and provide positive experience to our participants.
Our main task is to become that linkage to where help is mostly needed, removing that task from volunteers of searching for opportunities and sometimes making blind arrangements. We work out travel arrangements, visas, accommodations, activity schedules, tour plan, orientations to culture and people who will receive participants whether individually or as a group.