Algeria Argentina Australia Austria Belgium Brazil Bulgaria Canada Chile China Colombia Costa Rica Czech Republic Denmark Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Estonia Finland France Germany Greece Guatemala Honduras Hungary India Indonesia Ireland Italy Japan Kazakhstan Korea, South Latvia Lithuania Malaysia Malta Mexico Morocco Netherlands New Zealand Norway Panama Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Romania Russia Saudi Arabia Slovakia Slovenia South Africa Spain Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Thailand Tunisia Turkey Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States of America Venezuela Vietnam
The knowledge and experience associates gain through each rotation oftentimes results in numerous career opportunities within Baxter. As the associate progresses through each rotation, they continue to build and develop their skills, and enhance their overall knowledge of Baxter. Prior to completing the program, associates typically begin planning their transition to a regular, full-time position within the company, if available and assuming acceptable performance. As they do so, they have access to a variety of resources to help with the transition, including their mentor, the program manager, and past supervisors and alumni.
Benefits of Development Programs Formal training:
- Mentor relationships.
- Rotational experiences within new areas of the business.
- Networking opportunities with senior leaders.
- Cross-functional experiences.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Baxter evaluates undergraduate and graduate candidates based on the same criteria as entry-level employees, which includes grade point average, leadership abilities, communication skills and relevant coursework. Specifically, Baxter looks for development-program associates who have:
- Strong academic performance – minimum GPA 3.0 (4.0 scale).
- Internship/co-op experience.
- Actively pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in related field of study OR a recent graduate (within the last 12 months).
- Strong interpersonal skills, and can adapt to and work well with diverse sets of situations and people, including cross-cultural adaptation.
- A willingness to travel when required.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with Baxter’s short- and long-term business needs: initiative/drive, critical/analytical thinking, effective decision-making and relationship-building skills.