Germany Online Spain United States of America
Do you know how digital technologies can be used in healthcare to improve people’s lives? We want to hear what you think!
How digital will Bayer be in 2032?
Digitalization is taking place everywhere and affects all of us. At Bayer, we ask ourselves how we can capitalize on the opportunities that arise from digitalization. What effects do you think all these new digital technologies will have and how will Bayer change? And how can they be leveraged in the health business?
We want to hear what you think!
Are you enrolled in the field of STEM, Economics or Humanities? Take the opportunity to get noticed: Bayer may offer to purchase your invention!
Now is your chance to discover new opportunities to harness the strengths of digital technologies, get to know Bayer from scratch and live our mission: “Science For A Better Life.”
What to expect?
Take part in the Digital Campus Challenge to shape an international company's development - the sky's the limit!
- Win a trip
Present the most convicing pitch during the gallery walk and win a trip to a city with B among Bayer's Life-Hub in spring 2022: Boston, Barcelona or Berlin!
- Professional Mentoring
A mentor will be assigned to each selected team. All mentors are experienced Bayer employees who will clarify technical questions, act as sparring partners to bounce ideas off, and prepare you and your team for the final pitch.
- Get to know Bayer
Generating disruptive and groundbreaking ideas and networking with peers and experienced partners – you will get to know people working at Bayer and gain experience working with Bayer.
You will be able to sell your idea to Bayer or to develop it in collaboration with Bayer’s team.
Regardless of whether your studies are focused on Economics, IT, engineering, medical informatics, bioinformatics or any IT-focused background, or even Humanities – your ideas matter. By believing that everything is possible, you can give free rein to your creativity and innovative ideas while working in teams of 2-5 students.
Choose one of the following topics:
- Data-Driven Farming - How do you think data-driven farming will improve agriculture?
- Digital Therapeutics - How do you see the future of Bayer in a digitally enhanced healthcare ecosystem?
- Data Science - What ideas do you associate with Data Science at Bayer and what means #DataScienceForABetterLife to you?
- Cyber Security - What ideas do you associate with Cyber Security and Bayer?
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
The Challenge is open to students of Universities from all over the world who meet the following criteria:
- any person currently enrolled in higher education or anyone who has graduated from an institution of higher education within the last year; any person of legal age.
Deadline: November 07, 2021
Program Ends: December 08, 2021
Cost/funding for participants:
Participation in the Challenge is free.
- Only the winning team in the final stage will receive an award. The award consists of a trip to one of Bayer-site in Berlin, Barcelona or Boston including a varied program of activities for the Participants. The Partner Company will cover all travel expenses, the costs for the accommodation and the costs for the activity program.
- Each Participant acknowledges and accepts that under no circumstances whatsoever can an award be contested in any way, or a request made to exchange it either for its monetary value, or for another award. The award is non-transferable and Participants are advised that any sale or exchange of the award is not permitted.
- If an award should be unavailable, the Partner Company at its discretion is free to substitute an award of similar value.