Turn yourself into a global marketing and sales star by learning, working, and earning with hundreds of other extraordinary young people from over 80 countries. Become a HeySuccess Campus Leader!
During the previous four seasons of the HeySuccess Internship Challenge, we brought over 300 young people from 80 countries to work and learn together online. For many of them, it was a unique and life-changing experience that turned them into talent that even recruitment managers from Apple, McKinsey & Company, Unilever, and dozens of other companies and organizations could not resist.
This season, we decided to kick it up to the next level with the most unique experience you can have while you are a student: working as a HeySuccess Campus Leader.
With our support, including online webinars with experts, you will be working on developing and mastering these skills:
Sales – Become a sales star, one of the most in-demand and well-paid jobs today.
Marketing – Learn digital and offline marketing that will be useful for everything that you do.
Public speaking – Overcome that dreadful feeling of talking to strangers.
Event management – Learn how to organize and run successful events and presentations.
International experience – By working with other great young people from over 80 countries, you will get international experience without leaving your campus.
...and many more skills, including the art of negotiation, project management, and time management.
In short, you will be learning skills that are sought after in the real world, even before you graduate.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
Are you ready to join our network of HeySuccess Campus Leaders? Here is what we are looking for:
- We love to work with anyone who is positive and motivated to work, especially someone who wants to learn real-life skills outside their regular university classes. Many of the assignments that we give to our HeySuccess Campus Leaders will make them confront their fears and get out of their comfort zone. What we require is a willingness to do that. If you are up to the challenge, you will be forever grateful that you took the opportunity to push those boundaries at this time in your life.
- Confidence in meeting new and random people on campus is a plus, but it is not required. If this is a skill that you need to work on, no worries. What matters the most is that our Leaders want to go out and meet people as they are developing great sales and marketing skills. Remember: great sales and marketing people are rare, but they are some of the most well-paid professionals in the world. The good news is that they were not born that way—they developed that skill!
- We expect a minimum 3 month commitment for 3-4 hours a day, on average.
- We do not care about age, location, or previous work experience. The only things that matter are strong desire and motivation.
How to apply, and what to expect:
- Please fill-in this simple form.
- During the second half of February / beginning of March 2017, expect an email from HeySuccess containing warm-up challenges. These exercises are not difficult, and everyone who works hard can complete them. Based on the results of the warm-up challenges, we will select the participants for the 2017 HeySuccess Internship Challenge.
- If selected, you will be in regular, weekly communication with someone from the HeySuccess Team to talk about upcoming webinars and info for your assignments. In general, this team member will be supporting your campus achievements.
- We will publish a monthly ranking of all HeySuccess Campus Leaders and showing your progress.
- Every 3 months, we will wire all earned sales commissions directly to you.
- At the end of your internship, you will receive a detailed recommendation letter signed by our Chief Executive Officer and stamped by our UK Headquarters.
Deadline: Always Active
Cost/funding for participants:
- Work in the most diverse environment. This is going to be a very impactful global experience everything from a comfort of your home and without a need to travel abroad or pause your studies
- Recommendation letter: At the end of the Challenge, you will receive a detailed recommendation letter signed and stamped from our UK based Ltd company. The letter will reflect your achievements during the 3 months internship at our company.
- Commission-based payment: some of important skills development tasks will be sales. For each Premium upgrade you sell, you will receive roughly $5. Therefore, if you sell 100 Premium vouchers on your campus each month, we will wire you $1,500 every 3 months.
- Skills building: Sales and marketing skills are among the most sought-after and highest paid skills in many markets. By acquiring key skills, you will also be developing your confidence. In addition to sales and marketing, you will work on strengthening your presentation, negotiation, organization, and time management skills.
- Be a part of something big: We are a global organization that aims to bring international opportunities to every single student and the brightest talent to every recruiter in the world. With your work, you have a chance to a part of that in making.