Deadline: As soon as possible
Betsson Academy is our internship programme in Malta: we offer numerous internship positions within multiple departments at our HQ in Malta.
WHAT & WHERE?
These paid work placements allow the successful applicants to spend a summer learning and working within a multi-national company with a view to securing a place as a graduate. Last year, 6 of our interns were hired as permanent employees at the end of the summer!
Betsson Group’s operational headquarters in Malta is home to more than 900 employees from 55 nationalities and it’s here that interns get the chance to apply academic theory to real-life Betsson challenges.
Betsson Academy is open for people who as at 2nd July 2019 will be 18 years of age or older.
WHEN & WHY?
The programme held between July and September offers students exposure to working life at Betsson, real-world insights into our business, gives an outline of potential career choices and provides them with an opportunity to build valuable business networks. Students not only learn from the business but add value with fresh ideas and suggestions.
At Betsson Group, we are committed to strengthening our links with local and international universities, and Betsson Academy is a vital part of investing in the top tech talent.
THE IGAMING INDUSTRY
With about 1700 people in 10 locations, we employ around 60 nationalities. It goes without saying that gives us a truly international feel! We are one of the largest companies within the European igaming industry and our 20+ brands offer casino, sportsbook and other games via gaming licenses in twelve jurisdictions.
- WE MOVE FAST: Entertainment’s big business, so we move quickly to give our customers engaging online gaming experiences. We think deeply and act quickly, learning and developing as we go.
- TECHNOLOGY IS KEY: Our up-to-the-minute technology, combined with agile methodology, ensures our systems meet their 200-transactions-per-second challenge. Smart solutions created by smart people.
- WE HAVE A GOOD TIME: We love what we do, so we work hard. But we like to play a bit as well. It makes for a nice place to work. Add to that great perks and we feel valued and rewarded too.
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants
BETSSON ACADEMY BENEFITS
- Your launch pad into the gaming industry: This is an opportunity to gain some incredible experience which will be valuable once you finish your studies.
- Opportunity to build valuable networks: You’ll be working with some of the most talented people within the industry who will be able to mentor you during your internship.
- 12-weeks full-time (July – September): Use your summer recess to gain 12 weeks of full-time hands-on experience in the area of your studies.
- Fair compensation and multiple benefits: Get paid for your internship experience and also enjoy benefits such as team events, free breakfast, free fruit, company events, etc.
- An outline of all potential careers available in gaming: Your experience at Betsson Group allows you to gain an overview of the different career possibilities that the gaming industry offers.
- Possibility of securing a place as a graduate: Show us that you’re a star talent and you’ll be in a good position of securing a permanent place with Betsson Group.
Internships, scholarships, student conferences and competitions.