Australia Belgium China Czech Republic Finland France Germany Hong Kong Hungary Italy Netherlands Poland Spain Sweden United Kingdom
Are you curious? Do you like to dig up details and investigate? Is a high quality result your only option? Would you like to work in law firm with an international approach and gain outstanding work experience? Learning from the best & international opportunities & innovative thinking & more than just the law & clients to inspire you & fulfilling your potential & that's a training contract with Bird & Bird.
We offer all of our graduate lawyers broad-based training in a fast-moving and challenging environment. You can expect to be doing rewarding and relevant work from the moment you join us.
Bird & Bird
Our firm has a rich history that stretches back to the 1830s: one of hard work, dedication and commitment to excellence
Bird & Bird is an international law firm with a focus on helping organisations being changed by technology and the digital world. With over 1300 lawyers in 29 offices across Europe, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific and North America, we're ready to help you wherever you are in the world.
If you'd like to know more about the type of work we do for our clients, please take a look at the relevant sector or practice page for industry news, know-how, and relevant contacts.
- Banking & Finance
- Competition & EU Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property
- International HR Services
- Privacy and Data Protection
- Public Projects and Procurement
- Real Estate
- Regulatory & Public Affairs
- Regulatory and Administrative
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Tech Transactions
- Trade and Customs
- Aerospace, Defence & Security
- Energy & Utilities
- Financial Services
- Life Sciences and Healthcare
- Media, Entertainment and Sport
- Retail and Consumer
- Technology & Communications
Our corporate responsibility & genuine commitment & being a good employer & looking after our environment & that's Bird & Bird.
Our corporate responsibility strategy underpins our genuine commitment to being a responsible employer.
We have three areas of focus:
- Diversity and inclusion,
- Environment and
- Giving back.
Through these areas we strive to:
- maintain an inclusive workplace and generate a shared passion amongst our staff for our charitable and corporate responsibility agenda
- minimise our impact on the environment
- increase our links with local communities and others to ensure we do not operate in isolation from our surroundings
- work with our clients and their industry sectors to maximise the impact of our corporate responsibility programme.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
What we're looking for
We recruit graduates with the potential to develop expert legal skills and deep commercial insight. Excellent academic achievement and common sense are of course prerequisites, but we especially look for well-rounded individuals who will fit in well with our culture
Our ideal applicants are sociable, articulate team-players who are genuinely interested in building their careers. We aim to recruit people who will enjoy working with the firm, and therefore seek candidates who have a long-term interest in Bird & Bird and the sectors and areas of legal practice for which we are renowned.