- Timely and accurate processing of incoming logistics documentation (CMR, waybill/bill of lading, proof of delivery etc.)
- Archiving the logistics documentation
- Extracting a given number of logistics documentation in timely and accurate manner upon a request from Team Leader, other members of the Team or any other stakeholder
- Contacting Bridgestone Carriers, other LSCM teams and Finance teams in order to solve day-to-day process issues
- Cooperation with other members of the Team
- Preparing logistics reports/analysis on request (when needed)
- Acting as a backup for the Logistics Admin Specialist role if needed
- Actively participating in team meetings
- Taking active role in procedure amendments in case of process changes and procedure incorrectness
- Preparing the scheduled and ad-hoc reports on demand
- Providing any other support delegated by Manager
CAREERS AT BRIDGESTONE
We’re living in an interesting and challenging era, where changes occur at a faster pace than ever before. Bridgestone’s business is rapidly transforming: from a premium tyre producer into a mobility solutions leader.
Of course, we continue to pioneer innovative tyre technologies. But we’re also preparing for smart factories, focusing on digitalising our retail environment, and developing leading digital mobility solutions to deliver convenience sustainability and efficiency to our customers.
Working for us means a work environment that is characterized by openness, tolerance, and mutual respect. At Bridgestone EMIA, our journey to be an excellent place to work requires setting up our team for success. We want you to develop your skills, expand your knowledge and be proud of your work. At Bridgestone EMIA, you’re part of a team that energizes and empowers you, while respecting what drives you. We believe having great work experiences will create a great experience for customers. We recognize that going the extra mile for customers is only possible if you feel that Bridgestone is doing the same for you.
We employ over 22,000 people in EMIA and nearly 150,000 people around the globe. But we’ll take the time to know you individually and recognize your great work. We welcome those who thrive in change and reward those who make positive changes on their own.
Promote open dialogue and communication
Our leaders are expected to build a culture of open, two-way dialogue and communication amongst all employees, and respond to constructive feedback. Which is why we encourage our employees to provide input and feedback. Regular staff meetings are held to communicate business goals, strategies, and results to all employees. Intranet sites, television screens and other channels are in place to provide information to employees.
Create and sustain high employee engagement
We believe our leaders are the primary influencers of employee engagement and we expect them to build trust between company and employee. We run regular employee surveys to measure our culture and employee engagement and we aim to create a great place to work for our employees across EMIA. Our employee recognition programs at Group and company level are designed to recognize positive efforts and celebrate value creation.
Opportunity is About:
Candidates should be from:
Description of Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in Logistics or SSC as an advantage
- English is a must, additional language as an advantage
- Basic knowledge of SAP as an advantage
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-development & ability to learn new things
Deadline: As soon as possible
Cost/funding for participants:
- Work in a professional, multinational and dynamic environment
- Friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility to participate in a number of wide-ranging projects
- Opportunity to demonstrate and implement your own initiatives
- Comprehensive benefit package